Friday 2 January 2009

My Discarded Men

Just because the end of this year is a collection of peculiar thoughts, and one of them is the death of Miss Kitt, I feel I have to post this little gem of a number.


Others who are sadly missed, who also died in 2008, include:

Paul Newman
Estelle Getty
Sir Edmund Hillary
Jo Stafford
Heath Ledger
Bobby Fischer
Richard Widmark
Arthur C Clarke
Bettie Page
Yves St Laurent
Cyd Charisse
Barry Morse
Yma Sumac
Charles Wheeler
Mel Ferrer
Elizabeth Spriggs
Roy Scheider
Charlton Heston
Sydney Pollack
Harold Pinter
Harvey Korman
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Van Johnson
Paul Scofield
Miriam Makeba
Bo Diddley
Michael Crichton
John Phillip Law
Anthony Minghella
Levi Stubbs
Isaac Hayes
Vampira (Maila Syrjaniemi)
Brad Renfro
Suzanne Pleshette
Odetta
Dody Goodman

RIP, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]