Wednesday 22 April 2009

The Rossdale Incident



I always thought Gwen Stefani, was, well, a little mannish...

Now things seem a bit clearer, as it appears that the rumoured relationship between Gwennie's hubbie Gavin Rossdale and 80s scene queen and "gender-bender" Marilyn was indeed true all along.

Young Mr Rossdale has always denied their romantic involvement. But now Marilyn has confirmed the existence of the relationship in an interview for "In Touch" magazine.
"We were together five years. But it felt like 40.

"Gavin and Gwen are perfect for each other, but he was the love of my life".



Now THERE's a Celebrity Bitch-Slap in the making if ever I heard one...

Read the story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]