Friday 4 September 2009

In olden days a glimpse of stocking...



It's Friday, the sun is shining (and looks set to shine even more over the weekend), and it's one of my current obsessions Miss Mitzi Gaynor's 78th birthday today!

Miss Gaynor's glittering career encompasses several classic Hollywood musicals of the post-war era, including There's No Business Like Show Business, Anything Goes, and of course her most famous role as Nellie Forbush in South Pacific. In later years she starred in her own TV spectaculars [which were available on DVD but are currently deleted - why?], and she is still performing today - her show Razzle Dazzle! My Life Behind The Sequins was a sell-out in the US earlier this year. A real trouper! Enjoy...


Miss Mitzi Gaynor official website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]