Wednesday 7 October 2009

"L'amour physique est sans issue"

Four decades on from the scandalous debut in the charts of Serge Gainsburg's Je T'aime, Moi Non Plus, complete with its breathy orgasmic vocal by Jane Birkin, its BBC playlist ban and general moral outrage in the tabloids, I have discovered a fabulous cover version.

Featuring a bizarre combination of one of Germany's top DJs Sven Vath and the estimable talents of French electro-diva (and collaborator with Tiga and the Scissor Sisters to name but a few) Miss Kittin, this is suitably kooky to cheer me up on a grey and grizzly Wednesday...



Sven Vath on MySpace

Miss Kittin on MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]