Friday 4 December 2009

Must be the reason

Can it really be a whole decade since this was at Number 1? A super-hip dance choon that really caught the mood in Britain at the time, King Of My Castle is also one of those songs which was so confusing that people would make up their own words to it - was she singing about "trestles", "thresholds", or as some people thought, "arseholes"?

Anyhow, it is a cheery dance classic - even if what looks like Pete Burns' younger sister is singing it. Happy Friday!


Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle
Must be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soul
Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle
Must be a reason why I'm making examples of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]