Tuesday 1 June 2010

Huge choons for summer



As the glitter of the weekend's Eurovision party, Drag Idol at The Black Cap on Sunday and disappointing Bank Holiday Monday fades away and we start another (albeit shortened) working week, I thought I'd post a few more modern choons that have caught my ear lately. These should provide a decent backdrop to a good summer (if we ever get one)...

First up is a big surprise for me, as the Aussie brat child (she of the hen party chant anthem Sweet About Me) Gabriella Cilmi seems to have gone all grown-up and glamorous with her latest single Hearts Don't Lie. A very catchy number it is, too!


Next, a distinctly glammed-up Kelis (she of that rather annoying song Milkshake from 2003) returns with a much more sophisticated sound and look (and some fab outfits) in this video for Acapella...


I am particularly happy for the return of Infernal...


And finally, summer wouldn't be summer without some Whores!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]