Sunday 21 November 2010

Free Boomtown Rats pull-out poster!



Oh my god! I have been transported way back in time... A true enthusiast called Brian McCloskey has embarked on a massive project out there in Blogger-land - to digitise and blog about every single issue of the much-missed Smash Hits magazine!

I was also a true fanatic about this magazine - I had every issue from the very outset (I was a mad Blondie fan, and was immediately drawn to buy it because they were on the cover) until I discovered sex in the 80s. Sadly, I later threw the entire collection (and all the back issues of Record Mirror) in a moment of madness when, after the messy end of my first relationship I was forced to move back to my mother's house and I needed the space... One of the biggest regrets of my life! But now I can recapture all of those memories.

Thank you, Mr McCloskey!

http://www.likepunkneverhappened.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]