Saturday 16 April 2011

Musique...



The other week, I did the boys (fnaar fnaar). Today it seems it is (mainly) the turn of girrrlz to provide some of the music that caught my ear lately...

Another French DJ, another fab collaboration! Spanish Cheryl Cole-wannabee Soraya provides the vocals for Antoine Clamaran again on this rather smutty little number:


The mistress of all she surveys, the fantabulosa Miss Sophie Ellis-Bextor returns with another song that is being hyped as this year's "summer anthem":


Oh, and Shitney's back too...


From the faintly ridiculous to the sublime - Miss Alice Gold:


Another Gallic DJ David Guetta's fave singer Miss Wynter Gordon talks dirty...


And finally (not a girl singing, but the DJ is apparently a lady by the name of Mia Moretti...) I couldn't resist posting this fabulous little number by some band calling themselves Autobahn Voyage...

(You Say) Tomato from Autobahn Voyage on Myspace.

2 comments:

  1. I always love these posts from you. Some good tunes in there - the one from Alice Gold is excellent! I obviously love Ms Bextor, and I tend to like most of the stuff from both Antoine Clamaran (especially "Gold") and Soraya.

    We bought the Britney album yesterday, havent played it yet though - but I like the singles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to oblige, dears... Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]