Friday 15 July 2011

Luuurve, baby



As our week draws to a shuddering close, and we look forward to a weekend of rain (bloody typical!), let our thoughts turn instead to the pleasures of the orange waistcoat-and-flared-trouser combo, the platform shoe, and the heady days when lyrics like "How can I find my way, without your love to guide me. I stop and close my eyes, and feel you deep inside me" were the stuff we used to mouth along to while practising our Hustle moves...


Thank Disco It's Friday!!!

Have a great weekend, whatever you do...

1 comment:

  1. Well, over here is it VERY hot - it looks like the weather will be fantastic today and tomorrow, after some cold, rainy days. But of course I will be stuck at work both days :( Still, have a wonderful weekend (with your umbrella) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]