Friday 29 July 2011

There's nothing to it, just say you wanna do it



And so we bid a not-so-fond farewell to another dull week. Madam Arcati and I and the gang are going to the Open Air Theatre in Regent's Park tonight to see Crazy For You, which should be fantabulosa (especially as there is no rain forecast so far), and the weekend starts here...

Meanwhile, it's time for some low-down funky ac-shon, as we don our best sequinned wide-collar trouser suits and boogie with the one and only Mr George McCrae - and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Have a fantastic weekend, whatever you do.

2 comments:

  1. I have always loved this song (and I do agree that performance would not be out of place at all on Tacky Monday!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]