Friday 19 August 2011

Shimmy Friday!

At the end of what has turned out to be a very slow, very dull and very miserable week (it is always awful going back to work after some time off, even if I haven't been away), it's time to celebrate the arrival of the weekend!

And so get ready to don your shimmeriest shimmy frock, tie as many bangs into your hair as you can lift, and shake it on down with our favourite 70s camp girlie singers, The Ritchie Family - Thank Disco It's Friday!!


Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Not there best me thinks but pure sunshine music. Lets hope we get a bit of sunshine this week end too.

    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it (not to mention "The Best Disco In Town").

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]