Saturday 24 September 2011

Tragedy?



Oh. My. God.

After ten years in the pop wilderness, the group Steps is reforming for a brand new TV show on Sky Living and a brand new greatest hits album, The Ultimate Collection.

Here's the track list:

5, 6, 7, 8
Last Thing On My Mind
One For Sorrow
Heartbeat
Tragedy
Better Best Forgotten
Love's Got a Hold on My Heart
After the Love Has Gone
Say You'll Be Mine
Better the Devil You Know
Deeper Shade of Blue
When I Said Goodbye
Summer of Love
Stomp
It's the Way You Make Me Feel
Here And Now
You’ll Be Sorry
Chain Reaction
I Know Him So Well

BONUS TRACK – Dancing Queen

I wonder if we'll see a triumphant return to the charts?!

Read more on Digital Spy

3 comments:

  1. all of the songs on Steps Ultimate apart from the final bonus track are on Steps Gold which you can pick up at play.com for £1.99 including postage …

    I do have fond memories of Steps and drunken nights down the White Song doing the moves to Deeper Shade of Blue and Tragedy … but sometimes it's good to keep memories in the past tense.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit when I saw the tracks I did think "Texaco garage", but then again I have no intention of buying it. We have indeed had enough Steps to last a lifetime, but in a kitsch way I applaud them coming back (for the memory of the era of "fun music" as much as anything else!). Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really liked them, although I do own "Gold". "One For Sorrow" and "Tragedy" were fun I guess, and the Bananarama penned "Last Thing On My Mind" is an excellent track. I dont think there is much need for them to come back though, especially not on some bloody TV show... At least the Vengaboys "comeback" was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]