Monday 12 December 2011

Fancy dancing, yes I do



Monday, Monday, can't trust that day...

It certainly comes around too soon!

I am battling another virus attack on the PC, it is one of those grey days that you just know is not going to get light, and I have another lovely week in work ahead - but at least we have Polari (with David McAlmont among the guests) to look forward to tonight.

And to brighten our day on this Tacky Music Monday I feel we are well overdue a visit to Holland (I wish! Poverty is a terrible thing...) - here's the fabulously tacky girlband Luv and their "classic" Ooh, Yes I Do!


Have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. Luv have to be the tackiest girlgroup of them all (well, except for bloody Spice Girls!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly a close-run thing between Luv, the Dolly Dots and The Flirts... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good week to you too pet! J-Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least The Flirts had a tiny bit of coolness about them...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]