Thursday 15 December 2011

A paean to Ramnit.A



Whoo-hoo! "Normal" service is resumed!

To celebrate this evening a bit of a victory - for tonight I managed (fingers crossed) to finally restore my PC after a couple of days of battling a very nasty virus indeed (its name is Win32/Ramnit.A) - I thought I'd play a rather appropriate little number:


PS It would have been the 104th birthday of Mr Francis Albert Sinatra this week. I've Got You Under My Skin was perhaps the longest-serving of the great man's standards...

http://www.sinatra.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the computer problems are over now! Happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed, indeed - I have had to re-format the bloody thing TWICE this week, and each time that means having to reinstall every program and try and restore my settings!

    I have to ask, what kind of bastard creates the code for such a thing? Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]