Monday 26 December 2011

When You're Winning



Ten years ago, the Xmas charts - and, it seemed, the world - belonged to Mr Robbie Williams.

His duet with Nicole Kidman Something Stupid was at Number 1 in the singles chart, and his Swing When You're Winning LP was at the top of the album chart. He was (and remains) among the best-selling music artists in the world and the best-selling British solo artist in the UK.

To celebrate, here's a rather fab way to open a show!


I'd still do him...

www.robbiewilliams.com

3 comments:

  1. gosh...has it been 10 years!? I Have always had a crush on him. Gotta drag out my Robbie DVDs...FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]