Sunday 15 January 2012

Queen of all things tacky and camp



Many happy returns to the effervescent Charo, who is 71, or 61, years old today - depending on who you believe...

A regularly featured favourite on the turntables here at Dolores Delargo Towers, it doesn't really matter how old this lady really is - she is the Queen of all things tacky and camp, and we love her!


Yes I know I have featured this "triumph of art over nature" many, many times before, but I can never get enough...

Charo official website

4 comments:

  1. I dont think I have words really - except I love her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there are sufficient adjectives to describe Charo, really... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judging by the second video, I would veer towards the latter... Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]