Friday 3 February 2012

When you see a thousand stars dance around my shoes



It's freezing, but it's the weekend...

As we look forward to some gay musical history tonight in the company of Brett and Ted and their fab Vinyl Closet, we are also planning our party mood - so let's take a lead from the effervescent Miss Claudja Barry (and her single dangly earring), and put on our Boogie Woogie Dancing Shoes!

Thank Disco It's Friday!


PS In this clip, I think there may be some Amyl Nitrate in the dry ice...

2 comments:

  1. Yuck - a friday and I have a flu from hell! What could be worse??? However, a fabulous little track to lift my spirits - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, bless... Get well soon, sugar! Maybe some dry ice might cure you! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]