Friday 16 March 2012

There ain't no man in sight



It's the end of another week - and we are both off to Plymouth today to visit Madam Arcati's family.

I am not sure just what kind of party we'll be walking into down there (it's a Golden Wedding do after all - fairly sedate I expect).

However in our minds we'll be boogieing - to the late, great and downright faboo Karen Young and her mega-hit Hot Shot I hope!

Thank Disco It's Friday!


Speaking of Plymouth, when I lived there all those years ago it was this self-same song (the "Rollercoaster Remix" version) that was my absolute obsession:


Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Loving both ultra-fabulous versions! *blasting it loud and proud* Have a great weekend xoxoMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember the fab mix...... about the only fond memory i have of plymouth! lol x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]