Sunday 1 April 2012

Debbie does dancing



Another milestone birthday! The adorable Miss Debbie Reynolds is blowing out 80 candles today.

I have paid tribute to the lady on several occasions before - notably on the occasion of her birthday in 2010 - and as part of "These Old Broads". I also drooled over her fantabulosa auctions of Hollywood memorabilia here, here and here.

For this celebration, let's feature some of the lady's song-and-dance numbers. Perfect Sunday material...

...a bizarre Scopitone:


And to finish...


She is truly amazing!

Debbie Reynolds official website

2 comments:

  1. Love the sailors in the first vid but I think they were just trying to steal her parasol !

    Belly up to the bar boys is great and shows Debbie at her best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly had some talent (and no doubt attracted a few gay sailors along the way!)... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]