Friday 8 June 2012

Get ready. Tonight.



Gazing with amazement out of the window on what looks like a monsoon, we can take comfort that it is the end of another week (OK, OK, three days) back in work...

Let us start our party planning right here - in the company of three super-cool individuals who restored funky dance music back to the upper echelons of the charts where it belonged thirty years ago this month. It's white tuxedos, over-coiffed hair, cocktails and bow ties (and, strangely, a bed big enough for three!) all round - as Shalamar take us on a Night To Remember. Thank Disco It's Friday!!


A classic.

Have a great weekend, whatever you do!

3 comments:

  1. I love Shalamar. Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my ALL TIME faves...Happy Weekend, right there in the socket!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]