Thursday 28 June 2012

Lock the door, tight!



"Let’s have a Kiki
I wanna have a Kiki!
Lock the door, tight!
Let’s have a Kiki, mother-fucker!"


Sometimes, just sometimes, an artistic happening comes along and restores my faith in gay humanity.

And so it was when we stumbled across this divine combination of the world's campest band Scissor Sisters and some video-editing virtuoso working for a gay club in Boston...


Let's Have A Kiki indeed - whatever that might be!

Genius.

Scissor Sisters - Magic Hour

7 comments:

  1. Kiki is (was) THE song of Pride here - Love it, along with Kylie's Timebomb! :) xoxoMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kiki is US-slang for a good time - I asked Ana Mantronic - love this song and video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygod. TOO. MUCH.

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But can anyone name every movie featured in this compilation? I am stumped on a few... Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]