Thursday 14 June 2012

No one's gonna tell me what's wrong or what's right



Timeslip moment again...

Let us take a little trip back to another hot summer (as I recall, we were dancing under the sprinklers on the cricket pitch to keep cool!) - it's 1982, and the gorgeous Mr Adam Ant was simultaneously at the top of the charts and at the top of my teenage wank fantasies...

Where did those thirty years go?


We're all older, and madder, like Mr Ant himself, I suppose...

Adam Ant official website

5 comments:

  1. Great pic of him. I think "Goody Two Shoes" is probably my favorite song of his - the TOTP performance was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1982 was a hot summer, I remember roasting while dancing in the park to Fame by Irene Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you still have those leg-warmers? Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]