Thursday 9 August 2012

Summer Horne



We are off to the Southbank tonight for a fabulous pre-birthday treat (it's my birthday tomorrow) - as part of Antony Hegarty's Meltdown Festival, Marc Almond has re-formed The Mambas for one night only, to play in full the critically-acclaimed 1983 album Torment and Toreros!

I can't wait...

Meanwhile, the sun is out and all looks good for a summery weekend - and for no better reason that that, let us indulge in a little bit of magic from Miss Lena Horne:


Enjoy!

Meltdown Festival

6 comments:

  1. "Ladies and gentlemen the very exciting Miss Lena Horne"
    I adore this woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is magnificent! Such a sad loss... Jx

      Delete
  2. birthdays? do we pay attention to these anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We try to ignore the ravages of age by misbehaving on our birthdays in style! Jx

      Delete
  3. Happy day, dearest dear! I love you and don't you forget it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]