Saturday 15 December 2012

And I just cant hide it



Having finally been restored - after almost 48 hours - to the wonders of the interwebs this afternoon, courtesy of a nice young gentleman from Virgin Media with nimble fingers, I note that no-one missed me.

Hey ho.



On checking things that may have passed me by while away, I stumbled across this fab - if brief - trailer for the new movie by that camp Spanish genius Pedro Almodóvar.

It's called I'm So Excited. It's a musical. It is set in the midst of a mid-air disaster. It's lead characters are trolley-dollies. Antonio Banderas is in it. It just has to be good!


I'm So Excited on IMDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]