Saturday 26 January 2013

All that's missing is the sea







It's another fabulous at 50 birthday today - none other than "the quiet one" in Wham!, Mr Andrew Ridgeley...

In my opinion, he was undoubtedly "the pretty one" of the boys, too - Mr Kyriacos Panayiotou always struggled desperately to disguise his fat Greek genes to the point of shaving his chest; a lot - whereas Mr Ridgeley just pouted. At me.





To celebrate this scary milestone, and in keeping with my continuing countdown to our holiday this time next week, here are the Wham! boys wearing very little clothing, basking in the excesses of Club Tropicana...

What more do you need?


[Just one more week...]

Andrew Ridgeley - The Better Half of Wham! site

4 comments:

  1. Andrew was the totty but George was the talent - I'm sure Andrew never made any contribution to Careless Whisper but George said he did to make him feel less bad about it being a solo single and also the writing credit from that song alone probably keeps Andrew in the style to which he has become accustomed.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you are correct, as any comparison between their two solo paths will demonstrate... Jx

      Delete
  2. Of these two I always thought that Andrew was the cute one - never saw what the fuzz was about with George, although she was (and sometimes still is) very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love George, but I never fancied him either - even when he waggled his bum at the camera in the "Faith" video. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]