Tuesday 1 January 2013

Explosive

How the UK saw in the New Year...


Happy 2013!

Track list:
01 Nero: Me and You
02 Willy Moon: Yeah Yeah
03 Dépêche Mode: Personal Jesus
04 The Clash: London Calling
05 ELO: Mr Blue Sky
06 Take That: Shine
07 Coldplay / Katy Perry: Paradise / Wide Awake Remix
08 Public Enemy: Harder Than You Think
09 NWA: Something 2 Dance 2
10 Sam & The Womp: Bom Bom Bom
11 Psy: Gangnam Style
12 Florence & The Machine: Spectrum (Say My Name) - Calvin Harris Remix
13 Queen: We Will Rock You
14 Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band: Sing
15 Ellie Goulding: Anything Could Happen
16 The Who: Won't Get Fooled Again
17 Dizzee Rascal: Bonkers
18 The Clash: Should I Stay Or Should I Go
19 One Direction: Live While We're Young
20 Swedish House Mafia / Tinie Tempah: From Miami to Ibiza

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!! Whooop! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoop! (Ish... I'm back to work today.)

      Happy New Year to you too, sweetie! Jx

      Delete
  2. Spectacular!

    And anything involving The Kinks is alright with Mistress MJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always suspected you were Kink-y :-)

      Jx

      Delete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR DAAAAAAAAHLING!!!!

    (I don't think I will be fully back until next week, so excuse my lack of comments these days) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My my, your Icelandic is flawless! Something you haven't told me...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Bjork (and Hera Bjork, too), so that must help :-) Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]