Friday 1 February 2013

Just a little shady



And so, it's almost here... After a final week in work that has been annoyingly slow (to say the least!) and irritating (more than normal), we only have one day to go before we hit the flesh-pots of the Costa del Sol!

To celebrate in traditional disco-tastic fashion at the end of the week here at Dolores Delargo Towers, it is the turn once more (of course) of that magnificently camp Spanish duo Baccara to provide us with a fitting finale to our countdown - Sorry I'm A Lady, indeed...


Our mantillas are starched, our wigs are suitably flicked and sprayed into submission, we have our cheesiest grins on, and we're preparing our fabled Baccara impression that we always do when we head for La Nogalera as we speak - Thank Disco It's Friday!

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous, fabulous little number to celebrate your trip (and the weekend - my week has also been rather irritating). Have the best time, I shall miss you while you're gone! But now, let's thank DISCO it's WEEKEND!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're off to the sun at some unearthly hour of the morning, and I can't wait. The Baccara senoritas do indeed help to round it all off... Speak next weekend, sweetie! Jx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. "Yes Sir, I can boogie
      But I need a certain song.
      I can boogie,
      Boogie woogie
      All night long!"

      I am in holiday mood..! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]