Monday 24 June 2013

Frugging



After a fabulous weekend that included a surprise ticket to see Marianne Faithfull (and a day of recovery from the very late night afterwards, during which I managed to finally finish my outfit for next Saturday's Gay Pride!), it is now time for another week of unbridled joy in work to commence.

However, it is Tacky Music Monday, and as yesterday marked the birthday of the late, great Bob Fosse - how about something really camp?

Here's the fantastic Rich Man's Frug from one of our fave musicals here at Dolores Delargo Towers Sweet Charity, which certainly fits the bill!


Have a good week!

Robert Louis “Bob” Fosse (June 23, 1927 – September 23, 1987)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]