Friday 6 June 2014

Fierce as you can make it



It's the 60th birthday today of one of gaydom's greatest heroes - Mr Harvey Fierstein!



I have written of my adulation for the man on many occasions before, so instead, as we keep our fingers crossed that today's gorgeous sunny weather continues over this coming weekend, let's have a rousing song to get the party started.



From his widely-applauded Broadway collaboration with Cyndi Lauper Kinky Boots, here's Sex Is In The Heel:


Thank Disco It's Friday!

[And I sincerely hope this show comes to the West End - soon!]

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and happy Friday!!!

    PS: love that photo of Harvey and Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather fab, isn't it?

      Have a great weekend, boys! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]