Friday 27 June 2014

I wanna sample what's around



Stop the presses!

One of our tackiest "heroines" of 80s Hi-NRG camp, Miss Sinitta, will be making her comeback to the pop world on the main stage at Gay Pride in Trafalgar Square tomorrow - and apparently her new single (that she will debut on the day) is none other than her own mother Miquel Brown's gay-gay-gay hit So Many Men, So Little Time...


5 - 10 - 20 - 40 - 50 - 60 - 10 - 80 - 85 - 90 - 95 - ooh

It's morning I open my eyes
And everything's still the same
I turn to the guy who stayed last night
And ask him: "Whats's your name?"

This seems to happen more and more
I love those men one and all
Each new one I meet makes heart beat faster
When I see them so strong and tall

So many men, so little time
How can I lose?
So many men, so little time
How can I choose?

They tell me I'm up to no good
I should just settle down
But I don't wanna stay with just one man
I wanna sample what's around

Feels like I'm in heaven every night
Being here with someone new
A physical thrill, a beautiful smile
And wonderful muscles too

So many men, so little time
How can I lose?
So many men, so little time
How can I choose?

5 - 10 - 20 - 40 - 50 - 60 - 10 - 80 - 85 - 90 - 95 - ooh

So really who cares about love?
The ones that feel, take it away
For 52 weeks of every year
That's a new man every day

It's too hard a choice to make up my mind
So many men turn on my light
Still want to go some, don't want brains
Just give me their bodies tonight

So many men, so little time
How can I lose?
So many men, so little time
How can I choose?


Amen to that.

It's Gay Xmas Eve.

It's looking less likely it will piss down while we are actually marching tomorrow.

So, more than ever.... Thank Disco (or should that be Thank H-NRG?) It's Friday!

Hope yours is a fantabulosa party...

Pride in London

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hear her cover, I have always loved the original.

    She will release not one but two actual CD singles of the song and it's remixes next month. You go girl!

    Have a fabulous weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is bizarre she hasn't managed to get he single and video published in time for Gay Pride - what a captive audience for sales...

      Anyhoo, we are looking forward to a campstravaganza (as always) tomorrow (whatever the weather) - our theme this year is SHOCKING PINK, so look out for us on any coverage on the web or in the media!

      Have a great weekend, sweeties, and wave a flag for us! Jx

      Delete
  2. I think the song is set to debut at the float? Her YouTube channel shows her rehearsing a flash mob that's supposed to be happening at the float (I think). I'm looking forward to the song, hopefully she will release an OTT video as well....

    Considered the flag waved sweetie - have a fantastic time, I shall scout the web for shocking pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall be practising our best "Sinitta moves" the whole route... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]