Tuesday 1 July 2014

A rather fab Interlude



A while ago, our friend Alex asked me to do a feature for Beige, a quarterly glossy gay magazine of note, in which I have previously had pieces promoting LGBT History Month - but only ever in their online version.

This time, I am chuffed to announce that my interview with the fantabulosa award-winning author Mr Rupert Smith has made the print edition!



I am very proud...

Rupert Smith's new novel Interlude is published in September 2014 - and I cannot recommend it enough!

Visit Rupert's website for more information.

8 comments:

  1. Excellent interview young man:)

    May we have a hard copy? I thought that you did a brilliant job of teasing out some of the more complex aspects of the book, and highlighting to the lay reader the place that this text has in his overall body of work. The novel itself sounds fascinating, and you did a wonderful job of making the whole thing accessible whilst retain the essential kernel of what the author cared about, and wants the reader to come away with. I’m looking forward to reading your next interview

    Cheers

    Crog & Hils

    x x

    PS am currently writing under Hilary's nom de plume:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my dears. I do feel very proud that my efforts are appreciated... Jx

      Delete
  2. oh wow! Congrats!
    I'm very intrigued.
    I'm ashamed to say I'd never heard of him before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Smith has a prodigious output - not just under his own name, but as a writer of smutty novels as James Lear, and also of glossy "bonk-busters" under the nom-de-plume Rupert James - all quite fab! Jx

      Delete
  3. Oh well done dear - your talent finally rewarded in the nicest way possible x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]