Tuesday 21 October 2014

Get used to it



Just because...

Featuring the eternal house fave here at Dolores Delargo Towers, Tel Aviv's premier drag superstar Uriel Yekutiel, here's another fantabulosa video promo for local club night Arisa - featuring a song by someone called Margalit "Harris" (I got that name courtesy of Google Translate, so it is likely to be inaccurate; there is indeed no information on an artiste of this name "out there") [2019 UPDATE: her surname is Tzan'ani]. The message of the song is basically "This is not Europe, it's Israel, it's the Middle East, it's a mess - get used to it."

Enjoy!


Needless to say, I love it.

Camp? Moi..?

4 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]