Friday 10 October 2014

They was dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin'



As Britain suffers under the storms heralding the start of Autumn - our (plastic) greenhouse was a casualty yesterday; I found it uprooted and upside down at the end of the garden last night - let's take our minds off it by celebrating the looming weekend.

I think, weather or no weather, the must-have party "look" this week is shirts off, a silver lamé jacket and a hypnotically catchy bass-line - like Wild Cherry (whatever happened to them?) and this much-sampled classic from the long hot summer of '76...


Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a funky one - and dodge the hurricanes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]