Monday 23 November 2015

Every moment's a day; every day seems a lifetime



It was a really busy weekend (a verrrry late drunken Saturday following our friend Alex-the-Journo-slut's birthday bash, and a hungover visit yesterday to the V&A for an LGBT-themed examination of the museum's collections - more of that in due course, no doubt), so it feels especially stressful having to get up and out to the office (particularly in this freezing weather).

It's been ages since I have played this "house favourite" here at Dolores Delargo Towers, but, on this Tacky Music Monday only the Kessler Twins can possibly lift this miserable mood...

It's Quando, Quando, Quando time again!


I'd be doing the dance moves round the living room if I wasn't in danger of spilling my coffee or dropping my fag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]