Friday 25 March 2016

Your way to paradise



It's always good to get a long one (weekend, that is).

As we've been enjoying our last day of sunshine for the whole Easter break, pottering in the garden, I think we deserve a night out in the weirdly-lit world of Donna Summer, the Commodores (in their very best futuristic mirrored gladiator outfits) and a DJ in a giant egg, and all to the soundtrack of Love'n'Kisses' Thank God It's Friday...

We, of course don't thank an invisible Spaghetti Monster - we say Thank Disco It's Friday!


Enjoy the break!

More than you ever needed to know about the film, courtesy of Dougsploitation blog.

2 comments:

  1. straight disco was never as good as gay. ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought any Disco was straight... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]