Tuesday 19 July 2016

The final frontier



As the British Parliament votes to sustain and renew its nuclear deterrent Trident, so I feel I just have to share this magnificent moment of wonder from the middle of the Cold War era...

We know and adore the "Nazis' favourite screen songbird" Marika Rökk, but, my dears - this clip (from 1958, long after her dodgy reputation had been redeemed) is an absolute joy!

Sit back and enjoy the madness of Mir ist so langweilig ("I'm so bored") - and I can guarantee that you won't be...

Ich liebe es!

2 comments:

  1. Words fail me. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's me thinking you'd be singing along to it :-)

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]