Friday 12 August 2016

Need you by my side to be my guide



I'm still on holiday - woo-hoo! - but it is a tradition round these parts to ensure that every weekend is celebrated as a party!

Let us indulge ourselves in another slice of 70s cheesiness, in the inimitable company of the lovely Legs & Co. This week, they're paying "tribute" (as only they could!) to a rather fab house favourite here at Dolores Delargo Towers - which reached its highest position in the UK chart this very week in 1977 - the Detroit Emeralds and Feel The Need (In Me).

So clad yourself in your finest shimmy-shimmy-shake outfit, prepare to get down and boogie - and Thank Disco It's Friday!


See how I'm walkin', see how I'm talkin'
Notice ev'rything in me
Feel the need, oh feel, feel the need in me
I need you by my side to be my guide
Can't you see my arms are open wide?
Feel the need, oh feel, feel the need in me


Have a good weekend, dear reader...

2 comments:

  1. How flick Colby got away with doing the same dance routine for every song I will never know. Fab track though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed on both counts, my dear - people still mourn the demise of Top of the Pops to this day, however... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]