Monday 1 August 2016

Not over? It's not even started...



I am officially on holiday, and the countdown to this weekend's fantabulosa trip to Amsterdam for Gay Pride, with all the street parties and the grand parade on the canal, has begun.

It also happens to be a Tacky Music Monday - and the Dutch have a long-standing tradition of music that fits that particular bill!

Not least the most unashamedly flamboyant Queen of Dutch Pop, our fave Mr Gerard Joling, here in a suitably - ahem - understated stage appearance:


[It translates as "It's not over yet", apparently]

Oh, I can't wait...

4 comments:

  1. Fiiiiiine rub more glitter and salt and semen in the wounds why don't you. I will be loving to see a few snaps any penises you come across. No pun intended. Or some pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Glitter and salt and semen" - and gin, and broodje, and feathers, and endless "oompah" music, of course. Jx

      PS it's impractical to take a camera to a darkroom :-)

      Delete
  2. We are back from a truly amazing trip. Roll on the next one -
    Het Is Nog Niet Voorbij

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time, I intend to pack some more feathers, to get "that look"! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]