Monday 5 September 2016

Slap that...



I am really not in the mood to get my arse into gear this morning. But, hey ho, "needs must when the devil drives" and all that - at least it's a short week (I've taken leave either side of the Proms in the Park event this weekend, just because)!

And here to cheer us all up on this Tacky Music Monday is a real treat - how about a bit of the utterly gob-smacking talents of Mr Reg Kehoe and his Marimba Queens? As the recent song went: "It's all about the bass. The bass!"


Have a good week, my leetle chums...

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much some of those marimba queens look like real girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks less like a novelty marimba ensemble than a particularly lively meeting of a truly dedicated Mary Wickes Impersonation Society. How is it possible to have gone these fifty years without experiencing this particular wonder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am amazed it is not made mandatory viewing for the purposes of moral education... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]